Science Fair Template For 8th Grade Science Project?
1. Students must have their ID with them to check out a book.
2. Students are allowed to check out three books at a time.
3. Books are checked out for a two week period and may be renewed.
4. Overdue fines of five cents a day per book are charged for overdue books.
5. Students with overdue books and/or fines are NOT allowed to check out additional books.
6. If a library book is damaged or lost, the student must pay for it.
7. All students must have a pass to be in the library.
8. All Students must sign in when entering the library.
|Students will have many opportunities to participate in Richland Two's electronic communication systems. Computers are used throughout the curriculum to support and enhance learning in all areas. The Internet is one of the electronic resources available to students. Parents who do not want their children to use the Internet at school must write a letter to the principal to inform him of that decision.|
Along with these opportunities also comes responsibility. It is important that students and parents read the Acceptable Use Policy and discuss these requirements together. Inappropriate use will result in disciplinary action including permanent removal from computer use.
1. Never share your ID and password with anyone.
2. Never log on to the computer using another person's password.
3. Do not move any computer or peripherals without permission.
4. Do not tamper with or alter any existing computer settings, software configurations, or intentionally damage the hardware.
5. Do not add or delete software without permission from the school technology committee.
6. Wasteful use of resources such as paper, data storage space, time online, etc. is unacceptable.
7. Use appropriate language.
8. Do not plagiarize works that you find on the Internet or any other resources, such as CD-ROM based information. Plagiarism is taking the ideas or writings of others and presenting them as if they were yours.
9. Do not intentionally search for, view, and/or distribute inappropriate materials on the Internet.
10. Be aware that giving out personal information on the internet can be dangerous.
11. Teachers will preview any sites used for classroom instruction.
12. Log out before leaving workstation.